Host: Kate Crow Date: from 1 December 2016 Cost: FREE This is a free interview series organized by Kate Crow. With these short interviews, we might be learning how we can be happier and powerful in our life. As it's only 15 minutes, so I think it's worth to spend this little time every day to listen to interview and we might get inspired and learn something great. The event actually started in 1 December 2016, but we can still sign up the event as there will still be a one-week replay period on 30 December. If you are interested in the event, sign up here: Shift It!
I just downloaded and installed this Tabby Cat extension to my Chrome browser. I did not intend to get an extension which is actually not helping me to do my work with my browser, but I decided to get this because it's a cat!
My little girl likes cat, so I am thinking she might be surprised when she sees me opening new tab, though I may just uninstall this some time later. It's nice to look at the little cute cat.
This Caramel Macaroni is the first Tabby Cat appeared in my browser, with the little magic wand.
I have made $2 for 10 posts after joining for 4 days so far. I am very happy with this.
I like this type of earning, as I like writing and also it can create some passive income too. As we have shared our posts on social media sites, there might always be people reading our posts and hence we will always make some money.
I have been writing hard at TinyCentpreviously. In this two month time, we have experienced many ups and downs TinyCent.
1. I read about TinyCent but did not find interest in it as the web design did not attract me, and the site did not seem easy to navigate. Moreover, it is a site that we can earn by views, I was doubt if I can get many readers to my posts.
3. Some members were paid by the site, giving us more confidence to write there. It is always important to find out if the site is legit and paying. Moreover, I learned how to gain more views by sharing my posts at Twitter, Google+, Tumblr and other social media sites, and I can write there freely as how I did at Bubblews, so I started to enjoy writing there.
4. After some time, I have earned $5 which is the first payout requirement. Some members have been paid by direct bank transfer in India (The founder is based in India) and Amazon gift card, they have not pay via PayPal yet and I would like to get my payment via PayPal. I am not sure if I would be paid via PayPal.
5. I am glad just after a few day from my first redemption, TinyCent has solved the issue with PayPal and I have got my first payment! Though at the same time I found that the pay rate was decreased, from 1 cent per view to 0.5 cent per view, I decided to still give it a try.
6. After some time, I have made my second redemption which is USD$15. The site was getting better, the owner was active in updating us about the site and making some enhancement too. It looked positive!
8. It's sad to tell that I have not receive my third payment yet, and some issues started to pop up since then.
- Many members have not receive payment
- There are more popup ads which are quite disturbing as the owner is trying to find more ways to bring in more revenue
- The owner rarely updates us with what's going on
- Sometimes the post content does not show up
Should I continue to write at TinyCent? The owner responded to my post and said he will fix these issues. So, let's wait and see how it goes. But it seems like there is still no change since then.
9. I am still earning a little from my previous posts and I am still writing a post a day. I am still hoping the owner has found his ways to solve all the issues and bring back the site. Let's hope and wait.
I received the newsletter from Songbird & Bear, and the subject of the newsletter is "What went well?" Jen, from Songbird & Bearasked us to think back and identify something that made us happy in this week, and ask ourselves what we did to make that happen.
I agree that these are two good questions to ask ourselves, and it helps us to find out how we actually want our life to be.
I am grateful for many things that happened in this week, especially learning a lot from the Mom Conferenceand how my elder children being very helpful with taking care of the baby brother and I managed to handle three of them on my own. The biggest happiness I have gained throughout the week was that I have spent some good time with my elder children.
Well, it does not mean I did not spend good time with them normally, it's just that I did not feel I was present with them, as I was thinking about the baby, my work sometimes. I did have the special timeDr Laura Markham mentioned in the Mom Conferenceand I found that's really effective. That is really a good way to re-build the connection, and the kids love it too. Moreover, I spent more time with the children, including the baby outside, in the front yard and in the park as well (besides our usual evening park time). It makes some difference while only four of us together and when we are outside. I guess it's this outdoor time and special time made the connection and made me feel the presence as well.
As my baby is growing older now (4.5 months old), he does not sleep as much as he used to be and we will have more time together with the two elder children.
Living Well Spending Less is offering this holiday planner for free, for limited time only.
I just downloaded this holiday planner. It looks so beautiful and it is helpful for those who plan for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Though I am not celebrating these days, it gives me an idea on how to plan as well.