Free eCourse: To celebrate simple, slow and savory December


eCourse name: Simple, Slow and Savory December
Host: Lisa from Celebrate the Rhythm of Life
Cost: Free if register by 10 December 2016, $35 afterwards
Duration: 31 days

I like what Lisa said, the greatest gift we can give ourselves, our children and our families is to be present in the moment. This is what I am always trying to work on. I am planning to make it happen in year 2017. I am glad I have found this free online retreat, besides learning how to plan for my 2017, I am happy to learn how to be present too.

If you are interested in joining, sign up here quick: Simple, Slow and Savory December

Join Lisa's new Facebook page too: Set a Pretty Table


Sorry for sharing this information so late, as I just discovered it.

This post has been reblogged to Niume. Please feel free to check out the post at Niume to support me. Thanks.

Image source: Celebrate The Rhythm of Life


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

What would you like to search?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails