Great webinars for making 2017 a great year!


A new year is coming very soon, and I am in the mood of planning for 2017.

I finally got to watch the 4-day videos from Crushing It Mini-Course (from Living Well Spending Less), and also just attended the webinar  7 Steps for taking control of 2017 by Michael Hyatt. 

These two video courses/webinar about planning for 2017 are just great! I am really motivated and learn how to start planning for my new year too. Before watching these, I know I am going to make it different in 2017, as it's really time to start our official home school year, and I have some concrete ideas in my mind which I would really want to carry out. My baby is growing up (he is 6 months old now), so I suppose I will have more time to do some work, instead of carrying him all the time. 

If you would like to make your 2017 a great year, perhaps you can check these out (both are free):


Have you started planning for 2017? Are you ready for the new year?

This post has been reblogged at Niume. Feel free to visit my post at Niume to support me. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

What would you like to search?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails