{Find of the Day} 2016-10-09


I always like to surf the Internet since I started to have Internet access about 20 years ago. I enjoy finding and learning something new here and there. Lately, I saw a theme "Find of the Week" from a blog, I think it is a good idea to write a similar theme on my own blog. I do not think I will do the "Find of the Week", as writing a post for the findings of the day sounds easier for me, though I may not be finding anything interesting to share on that day.

我常常喜欢分享我在网上找到的资料。现在资讯的发达,分享也简单轻松多了。按一个“分享”键很简单,但之后我自己也找不到曾经分享的资料。我想,在自己的部落格记录一下,分享一下,也是很不错的。分享之余,也给善忘的我方便日后查询。

Free Gift: "Sunday Prep"


Ali Katz from Hot Mess to Mindful Mom suggested to do a "Sunday Sweep", so we will have a clean home on Monday morning to start our new week.

You can download the free gift here: Sunday Prep or support me by reading my post at TinyCent here:


Free Challenge: Recapture Time


Date: Start from 11 October 2016 (Tuesday) - 6 days
Host: Beryl Ayn Young

Beryl is having this free challenge for moms to learn how to juggle their full schedule, with these 3 pillars: Consciousness, Calendars and Commitment.

You can sign up the challenge here: Recapture Time or support me by reading my post at TinyCent here:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

What would you like to search?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails