{Find of the Day} 2016-10-15


Free Holiday Planner 2016


Living Well Spending Less is offering this holiday planner for free, for limited time only.

I just downloaded this holiday planner. It looks so beautiful and it is helpful for those who plan for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Though I am not celebrating these days, it gives me an idea on how to plan as well.

You can download the free planner here: Holiday Planner


Free podcasts about parenting: Atomic Moms


I just bumped into this website, and I think this looks or sounds great! I am interested in those podcasts the host, Ellie Knaus is having. I am planning to take some time to listen to these podcasts.

You can visit the podcasts here: Atomic Moms





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

What would you like to search?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails