Mom Conference ends


In my previous post, I wrote about Mom Conference which was from 11 to 13 October. It has finally ended.

These were quite an exhausting 3 days for me as I tried to catch up with the interviews and learn as much as I can. As the interviews were only available online (for free) for 24 hours, so I had to listen to them before they went expired. I am glad I managed to listen to those I previously picked and actually more than that, and I have learned something great from those moms and most importantly, I am inspired!

There is still an Encore Day which 5 top presentations will be on 18 October (Tuesday). I guess I will take this advantage to listen to these presentations, if I have missed any of them.

You might still be able to join and listen to these 5 top presentations: Mom Conference


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

What would you like to search?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails